Lauren Cunningham

Lauren Ashley Cunningham, born 23 November 2005 to Claire and David Cunningham, living in Auckland, New Zealand

Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday 6 February 2006 - Waitangi Day



Well here are two more photos of Lauren - the one in the green outfit was taken on Thursday morning, and I think she lasted about another 5 minutes in it, before throwing up! The pink stripped outfit was given to Lauren by Sheila & Alan Jeffcoate who live next door to my parents - she lasted a little longer in this one. The striped purple cat in the picture is her favourite toy - she loves it.

Lauren noticed her feet for the first time today (God know how she's missed them before!) - she was fascinated by them and just stared and stared - I doubt she realises that they are hers! She's been very active all weekend, and today she's just wanted to sleep, which has been nice for Dave & me.

On Saturday we met up with friends of mine who are over from England on their honeymoon - Mike & Sue Dixon. I forgot the camera, otherwise there would be photos! We had a great time and Lauren was superbly behaved - she just played with her toy, or her hands! Shame the same can't be said for her father - he stayed on at the pub when Lauren and I left, and got home rather the worst for wear - he fell asleep on the deck - I covered him with a duvet & left him to it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home