Lauren Cunningham

Lauren Ashley Cunningham, born 23 November 2005 to Claire and David Cunningham, living in Auckland, New Zealand

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday 24 September 2006






More photos this week. The ones with the animals were taken today - we took Lauren to Butterfly Creek, by the airport. We didn't go into the Butterfly bit, but instead walked around the farm, looking at the animals. Lauren loved the area with the rabbits (also had guinea pigs, which were cute!) as she could stand on the seats and hold onto the rails and look down into the pens and see the animals. As you can probably guess the weather has turned lovely and warm, and Lauren loved being without socks - she kicked her legs all day!

The next photo was taken yesterday - I thought it would be nice to have a photo of just her face. The next one is of her & James - this was taken on Monday at his house, and is of the two of them sharing their toys. The final photo was also taken today and is proof of her crawling. However, Lauren only crawls to get a toy - other than that she just rolls around and kicks her legs!

The latest thing is that she is pulling herself up on furniture and loves standing and holding onto something for support. Dave and I make sure that we have our hands/arms around her, but it's usually just to catch her if she falls. I think that she's going to skip the crawling stage, and go straight to walking. I wonder if I'll be able to keep up with her!

Lauren was 10 months old yesterday - don't know where the time has gone to! She's going to get more vaccinations tomorrow, and I'll probably get her weighed on Tuesday, just to check that she's still gaining weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home