Wednesday 4 April 2007
Been having problems over the past few weeks, plus have been busy with my studies, but here are some photos taken a while ago.
Lauren has borrowed this outfit from a friend and Dave & I both think that she looks so cute in it - probably because it's too big for her! The next photo shows Lauren in her pool - she loves the water - even if it's just rain puddles! The last photo is her doing the innocent look!
Things are going well - Lauren is changing almost daily and is a real joy to be with. She laughs almost non stop and I wish I understood her language to know what pleased her so much - sometimes we think that she's laughing at us! She is trying to help and copy us - although needless to say things are still a mess! Lauren loves music and dancing - she is constantly on the move to music - Dave has "special weekend music time" with her, when she is introduced to the delights of Kiss, ACDC, Iron Maiden, etc!
It looks like Dave will have an operation on his knee in May sometime - he injured it a few weeks ago, and although it's slowly getting better, it looks like it will be another op - hopefully a minor one! I seem to be doing OK - got my first assessment in on Monday, now working towards my next one. Found this one quite interesting as I had to research Treaty of Waitangi, so learnt some of NZ history.
Hopefully more photos will be here after Easter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home