Sunday 5 March 2006



These photos were taken on Friday, which is when Lauren moved out of her moses basket and into her cot. She's been perfectly happy in it - as now she can see through the bars. Unfortunately she kicks off her blankets, so I start off with a muslin wrap drapped over her, and once she's asleep I then cover her up!
We met up with some of the ante-natal group on Wednesday and Lauren is lighter than the other babies by at least a kilo, and in some cases two! Dave & I were a little concerned until we realised that she's happy and content and that she's just growing out of her 0-3 months clothes, whereas all the others are growing out of 3-6 month ones - and they're all about 3 months old!
We took her to the pub yesterday and she was amazing - she was happy to sit in her pram and watch everyone - as long as she can see what's happening she seems to be happy! She's really sucking her thumb now - Dave only sees her sucking her right one, whereas I only see her with the left one! Hands are constantly going into her mouth and she's dribbling a lot - makes for a lot of changes of clothes, but then she's got plenty to wear!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home