Sunday 12 November 2006


Just a couple of photos taken today - Lauren playing her drum, which as you can see she does correctly, and the other one, just a close up of Lauren - you might be able to make out her third tooth!
Lauren has a cold today, and at the moment is preventing Dave from watching tv - I was hoping to put some other photos up, but will try to do so later in the week, when I have more time. We had some photos taken last weekend, and I picked the proofs up yesterday, and so will try to scan some in for everyone to see. Lauren was a total natural and looks wonderful - or maybe I'm just biased cause I'm her mum!
Yesterday Lauren started standing by herself - Dave was the first one who saw her, and she's been doing it again today - guess the next stage will be her walking. She is becoming more & more independent, and wants to do everything herself - wonder who she takes after?!
Ok - have to rescue Dave & hopefully Lauren will go to sleep!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home