Lauren Cunningham

Lauren Ashley Cunningham, born 23 November 2005 to Claire and David Cunningham, living in Auckland, New Zealand

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday 24 April 2007




Some more photos of Lauren. In the first photo Mum sent over the coat - it's lovely and I just happened to capture Lauren in a great photo - I've actually blown this up to A4 and put it in a frame - I love it and think it's one that shows Lauren's personality too.

The next photo is of Lauren and James chatting away - who knows what they are on about, but they're happy! Maybe he's advising her on how to style her hair - could he be a budding hairdresser? In the third photo you can see that Lauren has found Dave's shoes - at least when she's trying on my ones she goes for one on each foot! In the final photo she is wearing clothes given to her by our friend Michele - she is growing into the trousers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home