Saturday 7 June 2008





The first photo was taken on 19 May - this is Lauren watching tv! The next photo was taken on 31 May - Paulette had made the poi for Lauren and Lauren was learning how to use them. The next photo was taken just as I was trying to take another photo of her with the poi!!! The final two photos were taken this evening - Lauren was helping me to make pizza.
Lauren is continuing to change daily - she's growing up so fast and learning so much. She surprised Dave a few weeks ago by bending a straw into the shape of a triangle, and then telling him the shape, and then bending the straw into a sqaure and telling him it was a square! She loves being with Ella, and doesn't like it when I put Ella to bed during the day. Both Lauren and Ella are recovering from a virus, so I'm finding that I have had even less time than usual to get on the computer!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home