Wednesday 27 June 2007
It's been a while since I put some photos up of Lauren, so here are some recent ones. For my birthday Dave took the day off work and we took Lauren to the zoo. According to her every animal says Moo - although we've now progressed to 'woof woof' & 'baa' as well! She had a lovely time and ran everywhere - she didn't want to go in her pram at all.
The photos in the pool were taken this weekend, after Dave returned from Texas. Lauren didn't seem to miss Dave whilst he was away, but since he's been back, she's just laughed and giggled whenever he's been around - very cute to watch. Lauren is such a water babe - she has loads of confidence and jumps into the water by herself - Dave manages to catch her everytime, but am sure she'll dodge his arms one day soon.
The final photo shows Lauren wearing a pair of my shoes - although now when she sees the camera she wants to look at the pictures on the viewing screen and so runs over to me as soon as she realises what I'm doing. In this photo I've managed to catch her removing my shoes before running to me, rather than her actually walking in them. She takes the shoes from the drawer where they are stored, always getting a pair, and walks round the house in them. Sometimes I'm lucky and she puts them away again too.
She is a real joy to be with, and her own personality is definitely developing - including her independence, which I try to remember is a good thing. She is definitely copying things we do, and after reading her a story, she takes the book and "reads" it back to us in her gobbledegook! She still seems to be running everywhere, although jumping is still done a lot!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home