Lauren Cunningham

Lauren Ashley Cunningham, born 23 November 2005 to Claire and David Cunningham, living in Auckland, New Zealand

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday 26 March 2006



More photos taken this week! Friends have lent us the baby bouncer (we have now lengthened it so that Lauren's feet touch the floor!). She loves it, although doesn't jump in it - she walks around in circles! The photo of her, Dave & Kitty was taken today (top was a present from Jane, Alan & Bertie). Dave was holding Lauren when Kitty jumped up and made herself comfortable. Lauren was staring at Kitty until I grabbed the camera! The final photo is just a close up of her before she was going to bed one evening (outfit was lent to us - body is too big, but attached feet are too small!).

This week has been fairly hectic socially! Lauren's godfather, Ash, arrived on Thursday from London and met Lauren for the first time. I think they are both smitten as they just stared at each other for ages! Due to Mark & Tara's wedding yesterday, lots of our friends have been flying back from the UK, and Lauren has been meeting them all. She's been really good and social and has had plenty of smiles for everyone. Today she's not been as happy - either she's lacking in sleep or she could be teething as her cheeks have been a bit red and she was very interested in her teething ring.

She's been continuing well with the solids, and is definitely getting better at feeding, although it might be that I'm improving at feeding her! She's better when eating in the morning - I think she's too tired in the afternoon. Otherwise all is well and Dave & I are still besotted with her and think that we have the perfect baby daughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home