Wednesday 25 June 2008





The top 3 photos were taken at the local park a couple of weeks ago - Lauren really enjoys going there and climbing around and then going down the slide. She doesn't like the swings though and refuses to go on them! The next photo was taken in the bath - am not too sure what she was up to, but I walked in and she looked so cute I just had to take a picture! The final photo was taken this lunchtime - I was tidying up her room and went into the lounge for some more of her toys and when I returned, she had put all her toys in bed and had climbed in with them! In fact, as I'm updating the blogs, she's reading them a story!!!
Lauren is growing up so fast - her vocab is expanding every day, and she can count up to about 14, which I'm sure she's learnt from the television! She loves playing with playdough, crayons and stickers - I haven't really been brave enough to go for paints yet! She loves being with Ella and brings her toys and makes sure that she's ok. Thankfully both girls seem to have recovered from their viruses, but am sure that we'll have more before the end of winter!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home