Sunday 9 April 2006

This is Lauren sitting on a bean bag - it's great because she can support herself, which she loves! The outfit has been lent to her by Roanna, who lives opposite us.This week has been much quieter - Lauren wasn't particularly impressed on Monday with only Dave & I being around, but has been much happier this week - plenty of smiles and giggles. She is still raising her head and trying to sit up - she is pulling on her restraints in the pram & car seat - I have a feeling that once she starts moving Dave & I are in trouble!
She is able to move from one end of her cot to the other, although isn't really interested in moving on the floor. She's still not keen on tummy time and isn't bothered about rolling over - she just wants to stand! Still no sign of any teeth, so maybe it was a false alarm. We are still very proud parents and just adore our little girl.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home