Lauren Cunningham

Lauren Ashley Cunningham, born 23 November 2005 to Claire and David Cunningham, living in Auckland, New Zealand

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday 23 April 2006





Today Lauren is 5 months old - where has the time disappeared to? The photos of her in her chair were all taken today. She is wearing a top sent to her by my parents. Eeyore was sent to her by my sister at Christmas - it arrived yesterday, as Jane said, it probably walked here! Although the tag said it's not for children under a year, Lauren loves it and holds her hand to it and strokes it in the same way she does the Kitty!

The photo of Lauren in her high chair was taken at the beginning of the week - she loves being in it, but hasn't really mastered the eating side of things! It gives her a different view of everything and she loves looking around and seeing what's going on - have I mentioned before that she's nosey?

On Tuesday Lauren rolled over for the first time - she hasn't done it since, although she is definitely moving around a lot more. Of course she rolled over when she was by herself - I left her under her play gym for a couple of minutes and when I came back she was lying on her tummy looking pleased with herself!

Her eyes seems to be sorting themselves out colourwise - they have a ring of grey around them and the inside is a pale brown/grey - depends on light and what she's wearing I suppose! Some people think that her eyes are green, but I can't really see it. The general view is that she still looks like Dave, although neither Dave nor I can see it - we just think she's Lauren. Her passports arrived this week - she has a Kiwi one and a British one, so she's all set to go to England at the end of May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home