Sunday 21 May 2006



The first photo was taken today when we were walking round to Dan & Lou's house (it's Lou's birthday today). Lauren actually loves being in this back-pack, although she doesn't look particularly happy in this photo! The next one was taken as we were about to leave - her & James were just staring at each other, which was really cute.
The final photo shows Lauren asleep in her cot - this is how she seems to sleep at the moment - with her hands tucked under her head!
No teeth this week, but some very red cheeks! Otherwise just lots of smiles, rolls and general baby stuff. She's six months this coming Tuesday - can't believe the time has passed so quickly.
Am not too sure when I'm going to be writing the next blog as Lauren & I are off to the UK for 4 weeks next weekend. Don't know if photos will be included - just depends on how my parent's computer is set up. If not, will add photos when I get back here. Am just hoping that she's not teething on the plane!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home