Lauren Cunningham

Lauren Ashley Cunningham, born 23 November 2005 to Claire and David Cunningham, living in Auckland, New Zealand

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tuesday 30 May 2006

Well, am in England and am feeling a little dazed! Lauren was brilliant on the plane and slept most of the way, which is more than I can say for me. She has adjusted really well to the time change, and I'm slowly getting there!

Already Lauren is charming everyone - she recognises my parents and has big smiles for them all the time. On Sunday she met my sister, Jane, her partner, Alan, & their son, Bertie. They all loved her, although I think Bertie was a little bit in Lauren's face all the time and she didn't know what was going on! Bertie was also a little concerned that Lauren had a small willy! Jane is pregnant again and is due in November, so Lauren is getting another cousin.

Am having a fairly quiet week, with a family party on Sunday - hopefully I'll have recovered by then!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home